instaBAG - Blender Bags with Culture Media
instaBAG® is a ready-to-use filter bag which includes a dehydrated pre-dosed media, allowing a 2-in-1 process: media preparation and sample preparation for microbiological analysis.
- Ready-to-use media
- Just add water for easy preparation
- Lateral filter blocks debris during blending process
- Filter porosity: <250 microns
- Compatible with any laboratory blender
- Zip pouch with desiccant for optimal conservation after opening
- Light and humidity proof aluminium pouch
- Long shelf life
- Compliance with ISO Standards
For a quote on bulk purchases, please contact us here
instaBAG Buffered Peptone Water (BPW 90mL & 225mL)
Used to perform sample dilutions for enumeration of all microorganisms (ISO 6887). It is also used for non-selective pre-enrichment for the detection for Salmonella spp. (ISO 6579) and Enterobacteria (ISO 21528-1).
instaBAG Fraser ½ (HFB 225mL)
Used for the primary selective enrichment or as a diluent for the detection and enumeration of Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria spp. (IS 11290-1, ISO 11290-2) in food and environmental samples.