Simple, Cost Effective Microbial Counting
Compact Dry is an extremely easy-to-use plating alternative for the enumeration of microbes in raw materials, finished product, water, and environmental swabs.
All you need to do is simply add your prepared sample to the plate, and it automatically diffuses without the need for spreading. The plates are then incubated and read.
- Count after 24 or 48 hours of incubation
- Ready to use compact & portable plates
- Automatic and even sample diffusion
- Easy to store: Room temperature storage and long shelf life
- Clear color development by redox indicator makes colonies stand out
- Good correlation at 24 hours with the conventional method (Plate Count agar after 48 hours)
- AOAC approved
For a quote on bulk purchases, please contact us via the form below
Shipping available Australia-wide for the flat rate of $27.50
2 McCabe Place
New South Wales 2067
PO Box 5197
New South Wales 1515
Adverse Event Reporting
If you wish to report an adverse event relating to one of our products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a quote on bulk purchases, please contact us here
Alternatively, please complete the online form below for other enquiries.